Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Repairs, Replacements, and Maintenance
HVAC and plumbing systems are crucial for maintaining the comfort of your home. Over time, the components of the units may fail, become corroded, or simply wear out, causing the system to malfunction. Issues are not only inconvenient but, in some cases, can be a safety hazard. Therefore, it is important to have any problems corrected right away. Hiring a professional plumber or HVAC technician ensures the job gets done correctly.
At Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C, our Memphis, TN, team is here to keep your HVAC and plumbing systems working as they should. We have over 16 years of experience and are ready to handle problems small and large. Our technicians and plumbers are highly trained and licensed. When we take on a job, we fully assess the problem, identify the root cause, and use the necessary equipment and tools to address it. Holding ourselves to the highest professional standards, we adhere to industry policies and best practices to safely deliver lasting and practical solutions.
Schedule a free estimate for an HVAC or plumbing service in Memphis, TN, by contacting us at (901) 401-9570.
“I had a pipe in my backyard that was hit by a tree root. Patton plumbing came out that day and was able to get it fixed. It was an all-day repair, but they worked all through the night and got it fixed. They were so professional and friendly. I highly reco”- Kayla I.
“Arrived on time, and installed a surge protector on our existing upstairs HVAC unit. Always professional, quickly got the job done, checked out that all was functional, another satisfied service by Patton personal. I highly recommend Patton for all service”- John B.
“Shane is seriously the absolute best repairman I have ever used, not exaggerating. Super knowledgeable and took time to explain every step. Went well past above and beyond. I will not call anyone but Patton now, and am recommending them to everyone who nee”- Kyle C.
You likely use your HVAC and plumbing systems daily for things like washing dishes, taking care of personal hygiene, or keeping your house cool or warm. And while these units are built to last a long time, they are susceptible to wear and tear. If any of your system's components or equipment fail, you might notice a decrease in performance and efficiency and an increase in your utility bills. Schedule a service with Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C to work on the issue as soon as possible.
Our HVAC technicians and plumbers in Memphis can help with:
- HVAC repairs: The issue might be caused by one of your system's parts that needs to be fixed.
- HVAC installation and replacement: If you constantly have to have your unit fixed or the issue is too substantial to be solved by a repair, you might need to have the system replaced.
- HVAC maintenance: Having your system regularly inspected can ensure that it's running efficiently and prevent any minor issues from becoming larger problems over time.
- Tankless water heaters: Although the upfront costs of these systems can be a little high, they are more cost-effective than tanks because they don't have to heat gallons and gallons of water and generally require fewer repairs.
- Drain cleaning: Drains are vital for keeping wastewater out of your home. If they get clogged, contaminated water could seep back into your living spaces.
- Sewers: A broken sewer line can cause damage to your home or property.
- Water heater replacement: Water not heating up in your home? It might be time to get a new water heater installed.
Contact Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C Today
When your HVAC or plumbing system starts acting up, turn to a professional for help. Although you might be tempted to take care of the issue on your own, fixing or replacing a unit or equipment can be a time-consuming and complex task. Our Memphis plumbers and HVAC technicians have the knowledge, skills, and tools to handle the problem quickly and efficiently.