Heating Services in Arlington, TN
Heating installation and replacement are highly important tasks to maintain a comfortable and warm atmosphere in the home. Heating systems can easily become out of date, resulting in inefficient heating of the home, heating bills climbing steadily and reliability decreasing over time. Fortunately, heating installation or suitable replacement when needed can significantly improve heating performance, keeping the home cozy and reducing overall energy consumption. When looking for a better heating solution, heating installation or replacement should be your number one priority.
Our heating pros here at Patton Plumbing Heating and A/C have years of combined experience in a variety of HVAC services and will go above and beyond to ensure that your new heating systems are in tip-top shape. Contact us today to schedule a heating inspection, or to schedule new heating installation or replacement services. And don't forget to take a look at our customer reviews to learn more about our team and reliable service.
“I had a pipe in my backyard that was hit by a tree root. Patton plumbing came out that day and was able to get it fixed. It was an all-day repair, but they worked all through the night and got it fixed. They were so professional and friendly. I highly reco”- Kayla I.
“Arrived on time, and installed a surge protector on our existing upstairs HVAC unit. Always professional, quickly got the job done, checked out that all was functional, another satisfied service by Patton personal. I highly recommend Patton for all service”- John B.
“Shane is seriously the absolute best repairman I have ever used, not exaggerating. Super knowledgeable and took time to explain every step. Went well past above and beyond. I will not call anyone but Patton now, and am recommending them to everyone who nee”- Kyle C.
Installing a new heating system may seem like an overwhelming task, but for many, it's the best decision you can make for your home. Knowing when to replace your heating system is key - if you experience any of the following five signs, it could be time to start shopping around for heating installation or heating replacement services.
- If your heating bills continually skyrocket despite basic upkeep and small repairs, it may be time to start planning a full heating replacement.
- If you hear strange noises coming from your heating system or vibrating when running, don’t wait - find a professional to look at it right away
- Insufficient heat or uneven distribution of warmth throughout the home could point to a need for heating installation of something more powerful than your current setup.
- If you’re experiencing weak airflow or cooling air coming out of vents that should be warm, that’s another sign it’s time to bite the bullet and invest in heating installation services.
- If you notice any funny smells coming from your heating system (like dust and mildew), that means there’s something serious going on and emergency heating replacements must be made soon.
What Type of Heater is Best for Your Home?
The best type of heater for your home depends on various factors, including your specific needs, the climate in your region, the size and layout of your home, and your budget.
Here are some common types of heaters, each with its own advantages:
- Fuel Type: Furnaces can run on gas, oil, or electricity.
- Advantages: Efficient and capable of quickly heating large spaces. Gas furnaces are often preferred for their cost-effectiveness.
- Fuel Type: Boilers commonly use gas or oil to heat water, which then circulates through radiators or under-floor pipes.
- Advantages: Provide consistent, comfortable heat and are often more energy-efficient than forced-air systems.
- Types: Air source heat pumps and ground source (geothermal) heat pumps.
- Advantages: Can provide both heating and cooling. They are energy-efficient, especially in moderate climates.
Ductless Mini-Split Systems:
- Type: Uses an outdoor compressor unit and indoor air-handling units.
- Advantages: Ideal for homes without ductwork, energy-efficient, and allows for zoned heating and cooling.
Electric Space Heaters:
- Advantages: Portable and easy to install. Suitable for small spaces or supplemental heating.
- Types: In-floor radiant heating, wall-mounted panels, or ceiling-mounted panels.
- Advantages: Provides even and consistent heat, especially in specific zones.
Combination Heating Systems:
- Examples: Dual-fuel systems combining a heat pump with a gas furnace.
- Advantages: Can optimize energy efficiency by using the most cost-effective fuel source depending on outdoor temperatures.
When determining the best type of heater for your home, consider the following factors:
- Climate: The climate in your region affects the choice of heating system. For extremely cold climates, a high-efficiency gas furnace or a boiler might be preferred.
- Energy Efficiency: Look for systems with high energy efficiency ratings, such as AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) for furnaces and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) for heat pumps.
- Size of Home: Ensure the heating system is appropriately sized for your home. An HVAC professional can perform calculations to determine the right size.
- Budget: Consider the upfront cost, installation, and ongoing operating costs. Some systems may have higher upfront costs but lower long-term operational costs.
- Fuel Availability: The availability and cost of different fuel types in your area can influence your choice.
Consulting with a qualified HVAC professional is crucial to making an informed decision tailored to your home's specific requirements and your preferences. We can assess your home, provide recommendations, and ensure proper installation for optimal performance.